A Miracle Method refinished bathtub should provide years of service when given the same care and maintenance recommended by Kohler, American Standard, Lasco and other new tub manufacturers.
- Wait 24 hours before using your refinished surface.
- Use only non-abrasive or liquid cleaners.
- Do NOT use harsh acids or bleach.
USE ONLY NON-ABRASIVE OR LIQUID CLEANERS. We recommend Mira-Clean, our exclusive Miracle Method cleaner that is specifically formulated to safely clean refinished surfaces. Mira-Clean can also be used on non-refinished surfaces.
USE ONLY A NON-ABRASIVE SPONGE OR DAMP CLOTH. Abrasive cleaning pads can dull or scratch a refinished surface.
ALWAYS RINSE THOROUGHLY after cleaning, and wipe the surface dry.
TO CLEAN A SLIP-RESISTANT SURFACE, apply a liquid cleaner and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. Agitate lightly with a nylon brush, rinse thoroughly and dry.
DO NOT USE ABRASIVE CLEANSERS, HARSH ACIDS OR CLEANERS THAT CONTAIN BLEACH! These materials can discolor or damage the surface causing premature wear.
DO NOT ALLOW ANY CLEANERS OR CHEMICALS TO REMAIN ON THE SURFACE for an extended period of time before thoroughly rinsing.
- For best results, spray the surface with a liquid cleaner and let it sit for 3-5 minutes before cleaning with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- You can extend the life of your new finish with the application of a polymer polish every six months. Meguiar’s M20 or Finish Kare 2180 are good choices.
- Use only a suction-cup-free bathmat and remove it after use to let the surface dry. Ask your local Miracle Method professional for bathmat recommendations.
Finding a Miracle Method office
Click on Find a Location or call our toll free locator number, 1-888-271-7690 to reach the nearest Miracle Method professional.