With Miracle Method’s continuing expansion, there are excellent opportunities for individuals who are interested in working for small companies with excellent growth potential.
Cleaning, prepping and spraying of bath and kitchen fixtures (tubs, showers, counters, etc) and repairs of chips and blemishes. Most jobs will be at the customer’s location requiring you to drive to and from the location. Training, tools, work van and support are provided.
- Do you want weekends off?
- Are you new to the workforce or looking to try something new? Then we are the job you're looking for!
- No previous experience is needed, as we will provide you with all of the training and supplies needed to be successful in your position.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn is all we require to get you started.
Business is booming and we are looking to hire a refinishing technician. Want to be earning $25-35 an hour or more in 6 months or less? If you're looking for a career, and not just a job, then come check us out! We offer a full benefits program to include; Paid holidays and vacation, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, just to name a few.
Miracle Method of Madison is looking for hard working, serious individuals interested in pursuing an exciting career in Surface Refinishing. We are the nation's leader in the Professional Refinishing of Bathtubs, Showers, Countertops, Sinks and Tile Floors. This full-time position will provide you with a company van and all tools needed to complete the job, along with extensive training in all processes of prepping and spraying these fixtures.
Job requirements include: Dependable, Strong mechanical aptitude, good problem-solving ability, excellent customer service skills, must be able to work independently, and possess a positive attitude. Maintain a valid regular driver's license, a clean insurable driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug screening are all mandatory. Previous experience is not required, as we have a thorough training program.
Starting rate during training: $15.00 per hour during a 4-6 week training period. When your training period is over, and you have met all requirement to become a refinishing technician, the pay will go to 18% of the sales executed for every job completed. Average daily workload per tech is $800+ in sales.
Entry level technician requirements:
- A clean Department of Motor Vehicles record.
- Entry level- no experience needed, just a go-getter attitude!
- Great opportunity to transition from warehouse and customer service work and learn a trade.
- Will have to pass a background check.
- Consistent work history. This position is a trade and not ideal for temporary employment.
We are looking for individuals
- Men and women in good physical shape who can perform the tasks of refinishing.
- Independent workers.
- Good attention to detail.
- Problem solvers.
If you are interested in a job with Miracle Method, please contact us.