With Miracle Method’s continuing expansion, there are excellent opportunities for individuals who are interested in working for small companies with excellent growth potential.
Actively Hiring during COVID-19
Miracle Method of Western NY is looking for a dedicated, reliable, and hardworking individual to fill a full-time refinishing technician position. We are a growing business and need to add to our team of spray technicians.
As a spray technician, you will be working in both residential and commercial settings. We specialize in turning outdated and worn bathrooms and kitchens into bright and new usable spaces – saving our customers both time and money.
We are looking for:
- Men and Women that can perform the physical tasks of refinishing
- People who take pride in their work and will help Miracle Method continue to be the preferred refinisher in the industry
- Individuals who are dedicated and reliable. This is a career opportunity.
- Tile, plumbing, carpentry, kitchen/bathroom renovation experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license with a dependable driving record and be over age 18, due to New York State Insurance policies and requirements
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Be able to work independently on different job sites.
- Must have experience in the skilled trades fields.
- Attention to details is a must.
The Benefits of being part of the Miracle Method Family:
- We provide a truck, and refinishing tools.
- Year-round work
• Compensation for training $15-17 per hour, depending on experience. After fully trained, technicians make on average $40,000-$50,000 per year.
If you are interested in a job with Miracle Method of Western NY, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review or call our office at 585-865-5000 for further details on how to apply.
If you are interested in a job with Miracle Method, please contact us.